Sunday, August 21, 2016

About Mrs. Mann



About Mrs. Mann....

      My name is Sheena Mann and I am a sixth grade Language Arts teacher here at RCMS. This is my eighth year of teaching, and I couldn't image doing anything else! I am originally from Sparta, Kentucky where I graduated from Gallatin County High School. I earned my bachelor degree in Middle Grades Education from Northern Kentucky University and a Masters in Counseling from Morehead State University. I currently live in Morehead with my husband, Jordan Mann, who is a PE teacher at Rowan County High School and the JV boys' basketball coach. We also have a 5 1/2 year old daughter, McKynlee, and 2 year old daughter named Maylee. They both keep me pretty busy outside of school, but when I have free time I like to read and run. I am looking forward to another great year here at RCMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment